Saturday, July 23, 2011

Call of Duty: Black Ops Strategy Guide

Article Source : http://faqs.ign.com/articles/113/1139762p1.html
Call of Duty: Black Ops Strategy Guide. For Everything You Needed to Know
By: KhaosKris
 
WARNING: 
This walkthrough contains opinions, words, and phrases some readers may be
offended by, if you are a pussy stop reading.
 
*********************************************************
INFO
This walkthrough will cover the three main pillars that make up Call of Duty:
Black Ops. It covers Multiplayer, Campaign, and Zombies. Along with that it
also contains Cheats, helpful tips, Easter Eggs, and much more. If you have any
questions, complaints, help, or other tips, please, be free to email me anytime
at mopthetop@gmail.com. If you enjoyed this walkthrough, check out my older
guide I wrote a year or two ago. My PlayStation Network online name is
KhaosKris. Feel free to add me. Please say that you are a fan of the
walkthrough in the friend request so I know you're not some creep adding random
people because they have no friends. I hope you find this walkthrough helpful.
 
Read more 


shareSerials online

0 comments:

Post a Comment